Tuesday 13 March 2012

For a blissful start……


I’ve always known what the abandonment and abuse is? Though haven’t enquired literally I have always laid at the edge of a thin line with several abandoning procedures and came over several abuses which I felt am not eligible for as I am just a normal child with hope and fantasies as far my own little world. But the society isn’t the same as we determine. It has a hell of inequalities for the children without the support of father and below the poverty line.

Being a kid I never had a second thought over the word FATHER at all… All I know is my one and only lovable MOTHER, who cares, scolds, beats, teaches and plays with me all through the day. I am not even sure of my age when I had a big question over my mind which every one of my friends started asking me “Hey where is your father?”… Whenever I hear of my friends speaking of APPA I would speak of my Uncle (Mother’s younger brother), MAMA. I have even thought that was the another name for their uncle or something which am not sure of it.


But when they started asking this question I had the million dollar question running over my mind. So I started asking to everyone in my family where my father is… But they said different answers and finally my mother said me “He is with GOD dear. Tell this to your friends”… I felt so happy and proud about it as only my father is with God. But after I realized that my father has expired and then after I learnt to accept the change and started saying to everyone who inquired me as he expired.

My mother was so-called-iron-lady who bought me up with so much trouble and she would buy me whatever I ask for but only after so many times of asking and she used to say me “Look papu… We are not millionaires. So mama can’t afford you to buy luxurious items. I would buy you anything you ask for only if I find it necessary and you must accept that and remember we need to save money for future and not to spend money unwontedly.”

I would hear it and I would probably understand her situation once I am grown up… But there was some times when I started pestering my mother a lot like some school functions, my birthday celebrations, school trips and all. But at one point I did understand the life and I turned out to be a good daughter. So that helped me in being a good daughter and a better human at present.



But who cares it? I have always been into a kind of abandonment among my father’s relatives. “That girl is such an unlucky soul. She killed her father to take a birth. It’s better to stay away from that kid and her mother.” was the usual phrase they would use and I haven’t seen them for very long years. Even if they unexpectedly see me they try to hurt me and neglect me and so were their children who looked me like an alien because of their parent’s misapprehension.

And the spell of the word abuse itself drags me to a world of anguish which I have undergone by each and every person I meet say my school mates, teachers and even strangers. Abuse may be of physical, mental and even sexually. And for a fact I have undergone all these three faced of hell in my life. I was always abused physically for being a middle-class girl child who do not offer her friends what they order for as they were from high-class, and to the teachers with partial nature who only supported the so called high-class-children and abusing the lower and middle class children as we do not offer them eatables and snacks daily, a car ride morning and evening and many other benefits obtained from them. 

And from the disgusting neighbors who always spoke badly about the father-less girl’s to be on a wrong path and which is why I was mentally upset for so long years and finally I turned up to be bold enough to face those dim-witted humans with quick bang which made them stop abusing me unwontedly and made me feel better.



And coming for the sexual abuse, being a girl child the callous men used to abuse with vulgar speeches, wicked looks and devastating behaviors which had a prime reason that my father is not there for protecting me from those stray dogs. But I proved them wrong as GOD has created me with enough of self-will and ability to face the problems and handle such cold-blooded animals.

So here I stand before you with a determination to face my own life single-handedly and I am now protected by one another human KK who is acting as a morale support for the past 4 years and has decided to spend the rest of his life with me. Guess I am a lucky child obviously as my father wanted me to live this life more than him and make him proud and look after my mother well forever till my life J



Why I say you all my story is that, I have the sole right to speak of child abandonment and abusing which is what I always try hard to be evaded from this world. Who else can speak better about this than me? But as we knew well, there are lakhs and lakhs of children being abandoned each day in some dustbins, ditches and orphanages which is mainly due to the reason of their parents who are not interested to bring up a girl child, or an illegal pregnancy result, or people falling below the poverty lines. 

Being with a single-parent itself made me suffer so much all through my life and just imagine children without both the parents and how on earth would they accept this and the cruel society which is keenly observing their each step forward to make them fall down with hell of abusing towards them. I always have likeability towards the orphans and bondage between the orphan kids. Sorry they are in fact called as GODS CHILDREN. And I will work hard till I die to serve those lovely kids and I would like to insist everyone out there to work over it to make a change in their life.



And speaking of abuse I strongly recommend each and every human (the real human being in this world) to fight for the child abuse, be it physical, mental or sexual. All we need is to bring up a child as a child by remembering them to be our futuristic men. I have been hearing off so many cruel reports more widely in recent days regarding the child abuse like the parents torturing their kids as they have some illegal relationship and the kid might say it to public, the kids being molested by the teachers, students, neighbors, strangers, and house maids and also I heard a man selling kids to foreign countries and if a kid is not been bought by anyone he would probably kill that child and eat the flesh which is one such vindictive act I could hear whole of my life. 

Children these days are not safe even with their parents, and if such situation continuous where on earth would they survive? The Indian law is very thin where there are several loopholes for the criminals to get escaped. So if I am in a position to rewrite the laws, I would make our country with punishments as they give in Saudi Arabia and I strongly think only then such merciless acts over the children might get reduced and atleast the children born after that would live on a peaceful surrounding without any abusing from the evil human race.



Change is inevitable for a blissful start for children and we must make a change as early as possible as the children life are at stake. 

This post is written for Indiblogger contest "Time for a Change"... 



3 comments:

  1. A brave person indeed. God smiles on people who take care of themselves.

    All the best for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right :) And thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment!