Thursday 1 March 2012

Memories...


A flabbergasted day indeed
There I sit
On the acute corner
Of my shabby bedroom
Close to the windowpane
Gazing over the sky
Vanished in my dreams
Embracing the sweet old memories
Of you and me…
Suddenly a squirrel came by the window sill
Flouting my dreams
Just as she did…
My eyes bust out to tears
Which rolled over my wrinkled cheek
And fell onto the earth
Just as my heart fell few years back…
And now…
All I could remember is,
My son…



I am all alone in this weird world
In a shabby room
Of an old age home
Convoyed with many such ill-fated humans
As like me
And trying to recollect
Sweet old memories
But how hard I try son…
I finally end up with
the awful memories
when I was left here
By you and your wife…
Son…
I still think of your life
And your better prospect
Hoping that
A day might come
When you would come searching for me
And I would be blessing you from heaven… 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment!