Sunday 5 August 2012

A tribute to my friendship...

Hello all!!!

Friendship is the 2nd best thing which will happen to each and every living things on this earth next to our parents... Even animals celebrate a great deal of friendship than human beings apart from all kinds of selfishness, greediness, back bitings, fake affections and betrayals...

Though my life is a fusion of all such good and bad friendships, I do feel happy for being a girl who still believes in the word FRIENDSHIP and so as the persons called FRIENDS...

I have to offer a ton of thanks to my friends who made my world so special and who are still holding a special place in my heart...


  • My first and best childhood friend "Karpagam"
  • My first friend in my school and still she is ma good friend "Kaviya"
  • A friend who was close for around 5 years and gave me a life long pain in my heart (I still treasure your friendship da) "Kowsalya"
  • A friend who accepted me as I am and never bargained for anything with my Friendship "Anita, Ambica, Malathi, Saranya"
  • A friend who helped me a lot when am in great stress (Though am not in contact with you I still love you and will treasure your friendship till my death dear) "Vimala"
Though there are lots more friends to wish for their valuable friendship, these few friends made my life to live as i am today... Thanks a ton to you all... Love you all buddies :) :) :) 


On this friendship day, its MAYA wishing you all a HAPPY & JOYOUS FRIENDSHIP DAY with all those good old memories we had with our friends which makes our life beautiful to live on... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment!