Tuesday 21 February 2012

A Confession


Hello everyone out there!!!

It’s Maya greeting you all to her new (at present I own only this blog) blog page. It’s another blog which I have created in my life. I must confess this to you all for sure. I have been a proud (!!!) owner of inestimable blogs in Blogger and Word-press. Let me list out the few i-do-it-always-with-my-blog things here for your reference:

·         First of all I am obsessed with the blogging thing literally due to variety of reasons. Let me bring those to your notice in later posts as it need a separate attention. With those entire craze over blogging I started creating blog in the year of 2010 for the first time.
·         I just created the blog and made it look better with all those decorations of my blog which took me more than two days for which I spent 2 to 4 hrs a day.
·         After the decoration part I was not able to move further as I was unable to sort out on what base I should write a post and how am I going to present it to the readers better. For this I took over a week’s time in preparing various topics to be discussed on my blog.
·         Though I have made up few titles I felt lack of words when I started writing the post. Finally each of my posts came out like a typical history class effect with all those detailing of the information and lack of interest for the people to even have a glance over the post.
·         As an upshot of this sluggish effect of my posts I had lost even the 1 or 2 people who came across my blog now and then.
·         With a negative response from my blogging friends I was depressed and reduced posting even those uninteresting posts.
·         Later then I had to delete my blog totally so that I need not worry over it and stop over my blog every day to find the stats at 0 and comments NIL and watching my blog die at a snail's pace.
·         Thus ended the life of my first blog followed by several blogs with the same procedure.


The things I have learned from other bloggers which has gained me strength in creating a spanking new blog to pen down my entire blabbering are:

·         Porumai erumaiya vida peruse (i.e) Patience is the beginning of all virtues. Without even waiting at-least for a year how could I expect a huge traffic over my blog. So I have prepared to wait patiently for this blog and see it grow J
·         Make my posts look unique with all kinds of masala’s added to it to make my blog smell delicious so that the appetite brings in lot of new friends with positive energy.
·         Do not over write or under write a post with incorrect informations regarding the title and get into a controversial situation.
·         Always try to be a person with lesser expectation as we knew it well “Expectations Hurts” whether be it with the visitors, commentators or followers in the blog.
·         Above all I must keep my blog updated periodically and once my blog be malnourished from posts its energy might get weakened. So always keep my blog hale and hearty.

So with all the above said analysis and interpretations I have finally came to the conclusion in growing my blog with fresh and artistic ideas of this Creative Content Architect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment!